- No pets, TV’s, alcohol or candles allowed.
Check In 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Monday – Saturday. No Sunday and Holiday* arrivals, as the office is closed.
- At the time of your reservation we will ask you for your arrival time. Please help us by keeping your stated arrival time. PLEASE call if you are running late. NOTE: We are NOT like a hotel with a “check-in” desk staffed 24 hours. You can help us by arriving by 5:00 pm, if at all possible. We schedule our work around your stated time of arrival so please be on time. Special arrangements for arrivals after hours must be made ahead of time.
- ALL guests must check-in at the Office when you arrive. For directions to our Office, see the video at the bottom of our Directions page.
When you arrive, please follow the check-in instructions posted on our office door.
- Check Out 12:00 pm. Monday – Saturday
NOTE: Since the office is closed and reservations are not taken on Sundays or Wilderness Holidays*, the noon check-out time does not apply, so you do not need to be out by noon. Please feel free to spend the afternoon and leave at your leisure.
- Your reserved Facilities will be checked for damages prior to and after your stay. You will be held responsible for any damages.
- The Retreat Center (FFRC) showers / bathrooms are intended for use by FFRC guests only.
- The Couples Room showers / bathrooms are intended for use by Couples Room guests only.
All Guests: Please download & sign our Wilderness Guidelines:
All Guests: Please review our Christian Morals and Media Use Policies:
*Wilderness Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.