For larger views of photos in this photo album, click any photo in the photo scroller, below.
Activities: On-Site and Off-Site
Here are some ideas for both on-site and nearby off-site activities.
We are open year-round. Below are some ideas for things-to-do at The Wilderness Fellowship Ministries.
Be sure to bring your own equipment for the (*) activities.
Join us for:
- Maple syrupping – come watch or help us! Our Wilderness Maple Syrup is bottled and for sale to help support our ministries.
- Easter Sunrise Service (at Sunrise Service Outdoor Worship Area)
Summer and Fall
- Disc Golf. Discs can be checked out at the office.
- Seeing the Farm Animals (not a petting zoo but the kids enjoy seeing them)
- Hiking trails in the woods*
- Bird watching*
- Wild Raspberry picking*
- Mushroom hunting*
- Cross country skiing*
- Snow shoeing*
- Ice skating*
We host Christ-centered, Powerful Day Conferences, Worship Nights & Special Events. For more information, see our Wilderness Events and please check our Events Calendar or call our office. Also, we invite you to Stay Informed of upcoming Wilderness Events.
Wilderness Animal Encounters!
Enjoy God’s Gift of Beautiful Scenery!
There are a variety of activities near The Wilderness Fellowship Ministries.
Excellent golf courses are within a ten mile radius.
Tours of Crex Meadows Game Reserve can be arranged.
The Gandy Dancer bike and nature trail is just a short drive away.
Hiking and Canoeing along the St. Croix River
Burnett Dairy Cheese Store