Retreat Center Overnight Guests Policies
Retreat Center Overnight Guests Policies apply to Retreat Center overnight reservations. If you are reserving the Retreat Center for Day Use, see the Retreat Center Day Use Guests Policies.
- The minimum number of guests required to reserve the FFRC is five.
- The FFRC is available for overnight stays for weekends and weekdays.
- The FFRC showers / bathrooms are intended for use by FFRC retreatants only.
- We are required to have the NAME & ADDRESS of each person in your group. Please download (click button below), print the FFRC Lodging Registry Form, fill it out prior to your arrival and bring to the office when you sign in.
- The South Room of the FFRC will accommodate up to seven people.
- The North Room of the FFRC will accommodate up to five people.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
We require notification of Retreat Center cancellation at least 60 days prior to arrival. Retreat Center reservations cannot be rescheduled less than 60 days prior to your confirmed reservation check-in date; Rescheduling will be treated as a cancellation, followed by a new reservation.
When you call to reserve the Retreat Center you will be asked to confirm the reservation with a credit card, which will be kept secure. It is understood that by giving us your credit card number you are agreeing and authorizing TWFM to process your card number under the following scenarios.
- If you cancel your Retreat Center Overnight Guests reservation less than 60 days prior to your confirmed reservation check-in date, a cancellation fee of $175 will be charged to your credit card.
- If you do not show up for your confirmed Retreat Center Overnight Guests reservation, a no-show fee of $175 will be charged to your credit card.