- This event has passed.
Prepare Series: Basic First Aid
May 19, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Katie Tewalt (Paramedic) and Caylin Muehlberg (EMT) will be teaching us basic first aid.
- How to put together a first aid kit.
- How to assist someone who’s choking.
- How to treat burns and cuts.
- How to move an injured person.
- How to stop bleeding.
- How to splint a broken bone.
- How to use an EpiPen.
- How to deliver a baby.
- How to use an AED and an overview of CPR.
- How to handle an environmental emergency.
- How to recognize a true medical emergency.
A free-will offering will be received to cover expenses. When you make your reservation, let us know if you plan to purchase lunch for a suggested donation of $5 per person (or you can bring your own lunch). Please register by May 17th, using the RSVP form (below), by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 715-488-8564. Prepare Series Events are subject to change. Check website for updates.